A GPX route is a file that exists out of several coordinates. ++ apps will use such a route to walk from one coordinate in the route to the next. This feature is DONOR only.
- You can create your own gpx routes and use these in any ++ app.
- You can use auto generate gpx from the gpx menu. This will create a gpx for you with all the interesting in-game items in a 1 km radius around your current in game location, if the items are scanned in our database (for example, for Pokemon GO++ it will search for pokestops and gyms)
- You can go to our overview of interesting gpx routes and copy the route from there to import in your ++ app.
There are two methods of creating a custom GPX route:
- Use: https://www.geoplaner.com/ or https://gpxgenerator.com/ and build a route. The sites create GPX files that include elevation.
- For efficient looping make sure you close your loop that your route returns you to your starting point. (first point same as last point)
- Download the WPTs (geoplaner) and open the file in Notepad or generate the GPX (gpxgenerator)
- Copy the GPX code you created into games GPX route editor (GPX button)
- Before you start routing, try to stay somewhere near your starting point as it will start walking before commencing on the route.
- Click start and observe your avatar walking the route.
Custom GPX Tutorial Video: Click here
You can manually draw a gpx route in-game by choosing GPX icon and selecting "Draw GPX Route" option. (BEST METHOD RECOMMENDED)