https://ingredient.globalplusplus.com will list all ingredients.
Parameters should be added as pairs where you enter the filter type followed by '-' and then the value on which you want to filter. You can add multiple filters after each other using '/' to separate them.
- id : this is a list of id's you want to have in the resulting feed
- ttl : this is the minimum time the ingredient should have left before despawning in the resulting feed
- sort : this is a list of fields on which you want the resulting feed to be sorted on in ascending order
- asort : this is a list of fields on which you want the resulting feed to be sorted on in descending order
- coords : these are the coordinates you want to filter around. There are two options: either you use one coordinate set which the feed will center around (for example: "coords-10,5" will filter to feed for coordinates between 9.9,4.9 and 10.1,5.1) or you can use two sets of coordinates which will be used to filter on (for example "coords-10,5,20,8" will filter coordinates between 10,5 and 20,8)
- top : this is the maximum amount of results you want in the feed beginning at the top of the filter
- bottom : this is the maximum amount of results you want in the feed beginning at the bottom of the filter
- output : this is a list of elements which you want to see in the output. You can choose between "ttl", "country", "rarity", "dist". The order of these elements is determined by the order you use them. If the value is unknown it will not be printed, the distance can only be printed in you use the radius or cooldown filters
- radius : this will filter out all ingredients in a circled radius in kilometres around a certain point. You can either use a fixed point, or you can use your ingame location by using '%loc%'
- country : this is the 2 letter countrycode of the country in which you want the spawns to be from. Use the 2 letter codes found here
- cooldown : this is like the radius filter, but instead of using a fixed radius, it uses the remaining minutes on our cooldown timer to determine the radius, so you should be able to get all the ingredients in the filter if you reset the cooldown timer when it's needed. Usage: '/cooldown-%cd%,%loc%'
The ids should come out of the list at the bottom of this doc. You should use the ID.
For the sorting, you can use the following fields: "id", "ttl", "dist".
|0||Unknown Potion Ingredient Type|
|32||Draught Of Perception|
|34||Ground Unicorn Horn|
|36||Essence Of Dittany|
|40||Ground Scarab Beetles|
|41||Hermit Crab Shell|
|51||Powdered Griffin Claw|
|52||Powdered Occamy Egg Shell|
|61||Tincture Of Demiguise|
|65||Powdered Dragon Claw|