https://stops.pokego2.com will list all pokestops.
Parameters should be added as pairs where you enter the filter type followed by '-' and then the value on which you want to filter.
You can add multiple filters after each other using '/' to separate them.
- lured : this is a boolean 'true' or 'false' to determine if you want only lured or only unlured pokestops in the resulting feed
- ttl : this is the minimum amount of minutes the pokestops must still be lured in the resulting feed
- sort : this is a list of fields on which you want the resulting feed to be sorted on in ascending order
- asort : this is a list of fields on which you want the resulting feed to be sorted on in descending order
- coords : these are the coordinates you want to filter around. There are two options: either you use one coordinate set which the feed will center around (for example: "coords-10,5" will filter to feed for coordinates between 9.9,4.9 and 10.1,5.1) or you can use two sets of coordinates which will be used to filter on (for example "coords-10,5,20,8" will filter coordinates between 10,5 and 20,8)
- top : this is the maximum amount of results you want in the feed beginning at the top of the filter
- bottom : this is the maximum amount of results you want in the feed beginning at the bottom of the filter
For the sorting, you can use the following fields: "latitude", "longitude", "lured", "ttl".