Walking Dead Feed
The Walking Dead feed for Walking Dead Our World++ is DONOR only.
https://walkingdead.pokego2.com will list all spawns for Walking Dead Our World++.
Parameters should be added as pairs where you enter the filter type followed by '-' and then the value on which you want to filter.
You can add multiple filters after each other using '/' to separate them.
- type : this is the type codes of the Listings in the feed
- level : this is the minimum level of the Listings in the feed
- rarity : this is the rarity code of the Listing Rarities in the feed
- radius : filter all listings in a circled radius in kilometres around a certain point. You can either use a fixed point, or you can use your ingame location by using '%loc%'
- country : this is the 2 letter countrycode of the country in which you want the spawns to be from. Use the 2 letter codes found here
- coords : these are the coordinates you want to filter around. There are two options: either you use one coordinate set which the feed will center around (for example: "coords-10,5" will filter to feed for coordinates between 9.9,4.9 and 10.1,5.1) or you can use two sets of coordinates which will be used to filter on (for example "coords-10,5,20,8" will filter coordinates between 10,5 and 20,8)
- Type: https://walkingdead.pokego2.com/type-infestation : this will list infestations only, other filters are /type-encounter & /type-box respectively.
- Level: https://walkingdead.pokego2.com/type-encounter/level-15 : add a level filter to to show all battles for the filtered level and over.
- Level Range: https://walkingdead.pokego2.com/type-encounter/level-17/a_level-21 : add to show all battles ranging from level 17 to 21.
- Rarity: https://walkingdead.pokego2.com/type-encounter/rarity-rare : add to show rare type only, /rarity-ultra will show ultra only and /rarity-rare,ultra to filter both only.
- Radius: https://walkingdead.pokego2.com/type-infestation/radius-20,%loc% : add a radius filter to filter battles within a distance of your character, the number 20 relates to the distance in km to the maximum range which can be changed to suit your needs.
- Combination: https://walkingdead.pokego2.com/type-infestation/level-13/a_level-19/rarity-rare,ultra/radius-20,%loc% : add combinations of different filters to create custom results