To fix the crashing of Cydia Impactor on Windows 10 do the following:
- Search for PC Settings ->Accounts ->Family and Other People
- Under “Other People” click “Add someone else to this PC”
- Click on “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information”
- Click on “Add a user without a Microsoft account”
- Assign a name to the user account and a password
- Once back on the PC Settings window, under Other People, click on the newly created account and select “change account type”.
- From the “Account Type” dropdown box, select “Administrator” and click OK
- Now, log off the account you’re on, and log in to the new account
- Download Impactor 0.9.44 and the IPA file and attempt to impact.