Installation with Cydia Impactor
Installing ipa's on a non-jailbroken iOS device with Cydia Impactor.
- Download both Cydia Impactor and the latest tweaked IPA's on your computer.
- If you have the original app on your iOS device, remove it from your device.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer. Your computer must have iTunes installed for Impactor to work. If your computer is not trusted by your device, you should get a prompt to do so - select Trust. Make sure iTunes is not open.
- Open the Cydia Impactor program, and ensure that the correct iOS device is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Click and drag the tweaked IPA you downloaded onto Cydia Impactor - do not click start. It should prompt you for your Apple ID and password, and ask for permission to start signing the IPA.
- Once the tweaked IPA is signed, you should see it on your device, but it should not work immediately.
- On your iOS device, open settings, and navigate to General > Device Management / Profiles / Profiles & Device Management. You should see the Apple ID you used to sign the IPA. Click on it and select the option to trust the ID. You should now be able to used the tweaked IPA.
- Please note that you will need to repeat steps 3 to 5 every seven days.
A. The tweak must be re-installed every seven days due to restrictions imposed by Apple. However, for re-installation, you need not remove the existing tweaked IPA on your iOS device. B. The computer you use to install the tweaked IPA must have iTunes installed in order for Cydia Impactor to work. C. If you get an error, check the other articles.
How to Impact Tutorial Video: Click here