Add our repo to Cydia
To add Cydia sources such as the PokeGo2 repo, you need to do the following:
- Open Cydia and press the Sources tab on the bottom bar.
- Press "Edit" at the top right, then press "Add" at the top left".
- You will get a popup "Enter Cydia/APT URL".
- In that box, you want to type the name of the repo. Pokego2 would be http://pokego2.com/
- Once the repo is typed, press the button "Add Source".
- Cydia will open a black page and it will go through the process of adding the source.
- After it's done you will get a button saying "Return to Cydia". Press that to go back to Cydia.
- To confirm the source got added, press the Sources tab and scroll down until you see pokego2.com with the url http://pokego2.com/ beneath it.