Install our tweaks on jailbroken devices
To install PokeGo++ on Jailbroken devices, do the following:
- Make sure you have Pokemon Go installed from the app store.
- Make sure you have our Cydia Repo installed in Cydia. (If you need the Tutorial, ask)
- Navigate to "Sources" and find our repo. Go into the Sources
- Go into the "Development" tab, and press "xCon for Pokemon Go". Press "Install" at the top right.
- On the "Confirm" page press "Confirm" at the top right.
- Cydia will go through the process of installing the two tweaks. When it's done you will see "Restart Springboard". Pres that.
- After you have respringed (Restarted Springboard), unlock the device and go back into Cydia.
- Go into the PokeGo2 repo located under Sources. Then go into the "Tweaks" tab.
- Press on "PokeGo++2.0" and press "Install" at the top right. Cydia will then go through the process of Installing PokeGo++
- Once that is all done and you have Restarted your Springbord, go into Cydia and go to the "Installed" tab on the bottom.
- Press "Recent" at the top. Confirm that PokeGo++, xCon for Pokemon Go, and pokepatch are there. Once you see those 3, you are good to go.